Please provide relief kits for flood victims
If you would like to make a one-time donation to make a difference in the lives of youths, women and children in Peru, you may do so by clicking the button.
Corazón de Esperanza is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Donations may be made securely online or sent to:
Corazón de Esperanza – 80 Springfield Street, POB 4354, Gypsum, Colorado 81637
Gifts in Kind
The many needs of the youth transitional home and the projects we support change on a regular basis. However, there are ongoing supplies that we need on a more consistent basis. We send supplies to Peru through volunteers or groups who are scheduled to visit Trujillo in the upcoming months. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
• Resources for mentoring teens (in Spanish)
• Christian young adult fiction (in Spanish)
• Laptop computers
• Double sheet sets
• Twin mattress covers
• Pillow cases
• Sewing and knitting supplies
• Office supplies – post it notes, blue / black ink pens, permanent markers, dry-erase markers, USB flash drives
• School and office supplies – USB flash drives for students, mechanical pencils, boxes of pink erasers, permanent markers in black and blue (both thick and thin point), design-edge scissors, construction paper in bright colors, red colored pencils and box sets of colored pencils.
To give a gift in kind, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions are solicited with the understanding that CdE has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
Your one-time donation goes toward supporting the needs of the program and is tax deductible. Donations can be made conveniently online. Gifts in Kind are also very much appreciated! A list of supplies and materials can be found here.
Sponsor A Youth
Youth Sponsorships help provide the basic needs of a youth residing in our transitional home, Hogar Luz de Vida, OR you can provide a youth with the opportunity to study for a secondary education, a technical career or attend the university.
Monthly Giving & Partnerships
This consistent support enables Corazón de Esperanza to continue providing hope to youth who are emancipating from orphanages and at-risk youth in northern Perú. Learn more about our Building Partners and Corporate Sponsorship, too.