Intern & Volunteer
Consider an internship or joining us as a volunteer. We have opportunities within the US and in Peru. Interns and volunteers are a crucial part of our ministry, whether you complete an internship, volunteer as an individual, couple or family. There are short and long term positions available for Christian individuals who are over the age of 18 or family groups who have a sincere desire to help children and serve others.
Opportunities in PERU:
* Short term opportunities are available for volunteers to work with our projects in Peru.
* Long term opportunities (3-12 months) are available for volunteers to work with our youth transitional program, youth development program and sustainability project.
* Intern for Sustainable Development Initiative- work with Hilos y Semillas ministry development, discipleship and opportunities for growth. Contact us for more information.
Opportunities in the US:
* Part-time marketing/development volunteer for CdE. Volunteer may live anywhere in the US. Contact us for more information email@example.com
Join one of the intergenerational mission trips offered and organized by Corazon de Esperanza.
Groups are comprised of men, women, youth and children from all over the United States and Europe. We handle all of the details, so you have the chance to meet the youth and women of our programs and participate in various activities and projects. Peru Crew currently takes two trips a year – Winter Peru Crew in February and Summer Peru Crew in June with a maximum of 12 people for each trip. Trips are open to adults (+14) and children accompanied by a parent. Cost of the trip is $1,900 which includes airline tickets, food, lodging, local transportation, tourist activities, devotional, t-shirt and, most importantly, a life changing experience. Request more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Peru Crew 2018, February 10-17th will open for registration late summer of 2017. A non-refundable $200 deposit and registration is due by September 1st, 2017. Spots are reserved on a first come basis, so contact us today to reserve your spot and change a life.
Summer Peru Crew 2018, June 9 – 17th will open for registration early fall of 2017. A non-refundable $200 deposit and registration is due by November 1st, 2017. Spots are reserved on a first come basis, so contact us today to reserve your spot and change a life.
To make an online payment for your trip, using a credit card or your PayPal account click here.
You can also organize your own mission or service trip for your church, business, family or social group to work with our projects in Peru. Our staff will work closely with your group to take care of all the details involved in planning your trip and help you create a trip that uses the gifts of the group to meet the needs of our projects and surrounding community. We strive to incorporate a variety of ministry opportunities into the trip, including working with Hogar Luz de Vida youth transitional home, Hilos y Semillas, work-projects and community development projects. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We are looking for volunteers to spread awareness about Corazón de Esperanza by speaking to small groups, churches, and community social groups about our ministry. We will provide you with a fact sheet, a PowerPoint template, and informative materials.
Fundraisers are another great way to help us raise important funds for our programs as well as increase awareness about the needs of the youth, women and children. Some examples of successful fundraisers that Corazón de Esperanza supporters have held in the past include:
• Photography exhibit (photography can be mailed to the event organizer)
• Holding a bake sale or yard sale.
• Organizing a 5k run event.
• Asking friends and family to make donations to Corazon de Esperanza in lieu of birthday or Christmas gifts.
• Hosting a house party to sell Peruvian jewelry and knitted items from the Hilos y Semillas program (supplies can be sent to the event organizer)
• Organize a collection in your area for one of our projects. Our ministry is always in need of school supplies, housewares, Spanish resources and office supplies.
If you are interested in organizing a fundraiser, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch: 80 Springfield Street, POB 4354 Gypsum, Colorado 81637 (303) 801-8958